Old July 5th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Wooly

On Jul 5, 12:48 pm, myswendy wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:06 am, Katherine wrote:

Continuing with dog news, I wanted to share our latest about Wooly. As
some of you know, when I came home in February, we found out that
Wooly was developing cataracts. Well, when I went back after Easter,
we discovered that she had diabetes. It must have been developing for
some time, as she is now having two needles a day. Keith has been
responsible for them, and today I gave her one for the first time. In
fact, this is the first time I have EVER given anyone a needle! What a
weird sensation! Wooly is so good about them. In fact, a couple of
minutes before they are due, she comes looking for a grown-up, almost
as though she knows that it is just about time. Keith thinks that
maybe she feels the need for her insulin at that time.
Poor little dog!

Higs,
Katherine

Awww! What a lucky mom Wooly has!