Old July 13th 16, 11:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Machine Embroidery

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 06:37:00 +0100, pecan
wrote:

Hi. It's been several years since I posted here, and almost as many for
my mother, Joyce in Africa, whom some of you might remember. I have
tried setting up her computer to get newsgroups, but haven't got it
working yet.

The reason I'm here today is in the vagur=e hope of finding someone who
has a Husqvarna embroidery machine, with a card reader, and the relevant
software for us to buy/borrow. My mother bought a machine several years
ago, and (long story) after emigrating to the UK finds that she has a
dongle but no software, rendering the machine almost obsolete, and no
support from Husqvarna. It's the 5D software she needs (or a 3D dongle
- another long story), and any help would be appreciated.

I realise this shouldn't be posted in a hand embroidery group, but I'm
hoping someone can help anyway.

Cathy

The group is very quiet these days but I remember Joyce. Unfortunately
face book lured many away and most of the recent posts you see are
'mirrored' the posters being part of another group that makes money
off their posts with advertisers. They mirror them here hoping we'll
answer them

I'm sorry I can't help about sewing machine but I bet Joan can and I
will draw her attention to the post.

Please say hello to Joyce.