Old December 29th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
NDJoan

Default Looking for a pattern

Hi all!
A few of you might recognize this request, since I first asked it
on rctn. I didn't get much help there (quite a surprise!), so I
thought I'd pop in here since it's a knit/crochet question.

My sister is looking for a pattern to make slippers that look like
Converse sneakers, knit or crochet. Does anyone know of one, other
than the baby booties or knit tops attached to the rubber bottoms I've
found already on the 'net? My grandniece (the intended recipient) is
10.

TIA!

Joan