Old June 9th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Finished & in the washing machine

I have a 'finished' too. Back before Christmas, I found a great buy on
bolts of flannel. They are now finally receiving blankets instead of
nagging me to come get them done. I even have the blizzard of flannel fuzz
cleaned up. A blanket says 'warm'. A quilt says 'love'. Happy dancing for
you, Lizzy. I need to get back to the joy of quilting. Polly

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message
The surprise gift quilt is finished, label has been sewn on and it is now
being gently laundered & then dried before it goes to the PO tomorrow.
Once it has arrived at its new home Friday I'll post pictures.

This has been a fun project and I have enjoyed stretching my machine
quilting skills a little further.

Lizzy