Old March 31st 11, 11:41 PM
gpetram gpetram is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiDeb View Post
I'm new here, and am here in desperate need of help. Our family had a teacosy that was crocheted in the shape of an owl, he had two big crocheted circles for eyes, and a very textured body. To cut a long and painful story short, the cosy has been badly damaged, my parents are devastated as it was made by my great-grandmother towards the end of her life. I know I can't replace it exactly, but I'd like to make a replacement, but can't find a pattern. If anyone could supply me with one, I'd be very grateful indeed.
I'm new too, but I know Shazzasknits has a owl tea cosy. I'm hoping to get her pattern soon.