Old August 24th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_5_]

Default feeling stupid

On 8/24/2010 7:17 AM, Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
Thunderbird, my newsreader, decided to update itself. Now I can't find
the 'reply' button when I read the messages. What I wanted to say was -
John, you should start a line of Girly accessories on Etsy. They look
great! But I couldn't find the button. Alas... I suppose that's what I
get for mostly lurking these days. I have lost the privilege of replying!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Or you can use "control r" just so you have another choice

Judie