Old February 1st 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Default Recent finishes.

My recent finishes are as follows (a few I got finished just before
Christmas)

Cloister Garden by Drawn Thread

The Celtic Band Sampler from Homespun Samplar

8 pairs of knitted "house" socks

2 knitted hats

a knitted "bell" tunic for DD's 3 yr old godchild

a knitted preemie set for the local Warm the Baby group

the 556 Queen stitches on Mother to Daughter Sampler

I have been doing a lot of Knitting lately, due to blurred vision. Have
had many test but no reasons found other than "possible side effect" of
my Fibro meds. As my regime have been the best at addressing other
problems I am willing to make do with the vision problem, at least for NOW.

Bobbie V.