Old September 22nd 03, 06:24 PM
Shirley Shone

I have just had an email from my ISP that they are filtering the virus
spam out as from this afternoon.

Yes I was sorry to miss the fair.
Shirley

In article , Deirdre S.
writes
Glad you got the right help and the right tools to spare you being
deluged with -crud-...

Sorry you had to miss the fair. I just wish that the stupid people who
precipitate this kind of thing had to -feel- all the hurts and
disappointments their mindless malice causes others.

Deirdre

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:31:24 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

David has been and sorted me out. I had to miss the antique fair though.

However it was worth it not to be downloading all those damned messages.

He sorted Demon's mail web out for me and now I can see what is in my
mailbox and delete what I do not want before it is down loaded. Saves
loads of time.

I will have to make him an extra special dinner next time he comes. That
will be next Tuesday before he goes back to sea on Wednesday.

Shirley

In article , Carol in SLC
writes
After-all I am a crafts person not a computer whizz.

Hear, hear!! Hope David gets things straightened out, Shirley!

Good Morning everyone

Morning, love!

Carol in SLC
New JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530