Old January 5th 05, 07:29 PM
Satu:O\)

I'm more a roombox "planner" than executor, but I really do like them.
What sorts of room boxes do you have (or have planned, if you're
anything like me!)

lol Chuck, you should SEE the list of my plans!!! I really do have one, a
notebook where I write all the mini-ideas..... :O) You can see my rbs in
here http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale I'm more into something else
than the actual "boxes", like e.g. I've planned to do a "Finnish Route 66"
into my old & well-served driving boot. :O) (There's a pic of that too in
the album called "roomboxes to be".) I love to find different kind of
containers for the scenes, I just did a Xsmas scene in to a lantern.

Have you done any minis? (On the top of all the planning!;O) ) Do you have
any pics somewhere?

Satu:O)
--

http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale