Old February 17th 04, 02:36 PM
Diana Curtis

Kristi,
You may find a more receptive audience to your ad in
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace. That is a place to sell goods. This is a
non-advertising newsgroup.
Thank you,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Kristi M." wrote in message
om...
My husband says my stash is out of control! I've managed to pull
together four collections of cotton fabric suitable for quilting and
consigned them to sale on Ebay. My bereavement is your gain! g
There are a few fat quarters in here, but mostly these are one and two
yard cuts.

Gorgeous Greens: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380762852

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM
E:B:LC:US:1

Pretty in Pink and Red: Cotton Fabric Asstmt. Item number: 2380764324

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM
E:B:LC:US:1

Hearts and Flowers: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380766008

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM
E:B:LC:US:1

Beautiful Blues: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380767713

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM
E:B:LC:US:1

Thank you.

--Kristi