Old February 17th 04, 02:01 PM
Kristi M.

Default For Sale: four cotton fabric collections on Ebay

My husband says my stash is out of control! I've managed to pull
together four collections of cotton fabric suitable for quilting and
consigned them to sale on Ebay. My bereavement is your gain! g
There are a few fat quarters in here, but mostly these are one and two
yard cuts.

Gorgeous Greens: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380762852
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Pretty in Pink and Red: Cotton Fabric Asstmt. Item number: 2380764324
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Hearts and Flowers: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380766008
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Beautiful Blues: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380767713
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Thank you.

--Kristi