Old December 11th 13, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KT in Mich[_2_]

Default OT Just giving the server a good solid kick == got my buttons!

I am so grateful for all the offers I received on my search for
buttons! Ginger, who is on this list, sent me a packet of the small
black buttons and they are just "right." Now I can make those cute
animals! Strange that your hoarding buttons seems to be catchy. I
find myself looking at buttons at all the stores and web sites now.
And I don't even need any!

I hope that I can help someone on this list some day!

KT.

"NightMist" wrote in message

KT if your button situation is not resolved, I am a compulsive buyer
of
button jars and would be willing to have a look to see if I have
anything
suitable. It is amazing what you find in button jars, and while I
am not
certain I have any dolly buttons in my hoard, it seems I ought too.
sort by size, color, and material, so it wouldn't be too dire a task
look.

NightMist