Old October 8th 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default What are you stitching?

On 10/7/2016 12:29 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 10/6/2016 8:30 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Wish I could say I've been stitching but somehow the jigsaw puzzle kick
I've been on has kept the needle out of my hands.

Have you found Jigzone.com? Pat Porter got me started on that!

Haven't tried that one. There was one my brother pointed me
to but can't remember the name and I guess I must have decided
not to pursue it since it doesn't look like I bookmarked it.
I've got the Jigsaw Puzzle Epic app on my Kindle Fire and that
keeps me busy as well as finding Ravensburger puzzles and
Pomegranate Artpiece puzzles. They are expensive so I look for
them on sale and also them on my wish list.

Nancy