Old May 18th 05, 06:14 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

.... at least the glass is half FULL - you didn't put it on!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"marbles_2" wrote in message
ps.com...
Grrrrr....just have to vent a bit after spending half the evening
trying to finish my Pizza wallhanging with some lettering. (I own a
pizza restaurant, and we do custom-made pizzas that take a while to
prepare and bake, which makes new customers cranky sometimes if they
are in a hurry. I was inspired watching that Pizza Party video on QNN
to make a wallhanging to hang above the kitchen that says, Not Fast,
Just Good..... I bought the material during last year's Shop Hop so it
was great to have something to make with it.) Anyway, I'm using that
iron-on stuff to speed this process along, and it was fine for the
pepperonis and green peppers, but I forgot about doing the lettering
backwards after spending an hour carefully drawing the lettering,
tracing it onto the Steam-A-Seam paper and ALMOST sticking it to the
fabric. WHEW!!!! I had to put it away before I did something drastic. I
hate it when I want to keep working on something but my brain wants to
stop so it lets me do stupid things that I spend hours ripping back out
later.

So I'm here venting. Thanks for listening. I've been enjoying
everyones' posts and photos. There are some GREAT projects here and
lots of talent. I wish I had all day to quilt instead of working making
pizzas but at least I get to use creative energy and people are happy.
Just not long-lasting like quilts.

Annie