Old May 1st 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Beading Daily

I can't get a lot locally, either. There a small bead store about 20
minutes away, but they don't have much. Better than nothing though!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
news
I know what you mean.
I find it tormenting to get the Bead and Button her in UK then find I
cannot get the things to make some of the items.
Like 8mm top drilled button pearls.
The ones in Uk are smaller. There was a pattern in B&B about 3 to 4 months
ago that I would have liked to make.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

I need to really stop e-mails from these people. I keep seeing patterns I
want to buy, and then they put them on sale!! I have to keep telling
myself that I have plenty that I haven't gotten to from my Bead and
Buttons and patterns I've gotten off the internet!!

I think they're tormenting me on purpose, putting all this temptation in
front of me. Just like chocolate.

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk