Old April 30th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Beading Daily

Shirley,

Anything you need, I"m happy to buy and put in the post to you.

Let me know,
b.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Shirley Shone wrote:
I know what you mean.
I find it tormenting to get the Bead and Button her in UK then find I
cannot get the things to make some of the items.
Like 8mm top drilled button pearls.
The ones in Uk are smaller. There was a pattern in B&B about 3 to 4
months ago that I would have liked to make.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

I need to really stop e-mails from these people. I keep seeing
patterns I want to buy, and then they put them on sale!! I have to
keep telling myself that I have plenty that I haven't gotten to from
my Bead and Buttons and patterns I've gotten off the internet!!

I think they're tormenting me on purpose, putting all this temptation
in front of me. Just like chocolate.