Old June 14th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
MSey

Default Botched Efforts

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 10, 3:42 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Vintage ,, ig=f you have plenty ,, WHY NOT DO something with THEM
yourself ,?, mirjam

Oh I don't really have "plenty". But I have a few, and I do have the
best of intentions of finishing them. If I really think a project
isn't working out I tend to undo it and save the yarn for something
else. But I did just inherit a number of my mother's unfinished
projects and I'm feeling a little crowded by plastic bags with
knitting needles poking out of them.

VP

After my mom passed in '99 I found a number of her UFO's. I spent the
better part of 2000, 2001 finishing her projects. It was really healing,
you know. I felt very close to her while I worked.

Murielle