Old May 26th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Default Buying diamond separate from ring

On Apr 15, 12:54 pm, "jameson" wrote:

1. My g/f has seen a ring she loves in a store, its about $2000 for
the ring alone. I can't find it *anywhere* else online. Its a Jabel
ring.

Hey, if my wife fell in love with a dried pea in a pot metal setting,
I'd buy it for her. Now when you have a daughter, that's something
else. Buy her something truly righteous by you, and no boy is going to
make her melt with a cheesy cereal box "promise" ring. But your g/f,
hey . . . this could be an important test you can't afford to fail.
Best wishes, Kurt