Old July 3rd 03, 10:20 PM
Ellice

Default OT How to mend fine linen and where to find the thread

On 6/6/03 6:09 PM,"Valkyrie" posted:

Oh no, mine has his own home and own washer/dryer. He actually just shows up
here to check the Honey Do list when I need a little help and eat "Mom Food"
from time to time. I haven't done much of his laundry since he was in Jr
High. I was a single working mother and equal opportunity Mom. He vacuums,
dusts, cleans, washes, irons,mends, sews,shops, cooks and also is a great
mechanic and home fixit man. If any of you gals know a nice single female
looking for a great 30 year old, well employed catch let me know........I
wanna sew for grandbabies!!

Gee Val,
I actually do know some single, well employed females - who might just fit
the bill ;^) We're always getting bugged by our hockey ref colleagues about
the single females, - thing is - we don't know many (both of us being
engineers). But, we do have a few single female - attractive, smart,
independent, females. But, I don't think any of them stitch ;^)

Of course - we could well be on opposite sides of the continent, or world
;^)

Ellice - better late than never