Old December 29th 05, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Knitting Blog Awards!

Hi, Cher!
The way I understand, you can vote once a day till January 6th..... I would
assume different ISP's would 'work', but I don't know! Guess you could try
it, LOL!
Thanks,
Noreen

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
— Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician
"spinninglilac" wrote in message
. uk...
we can vote more under different isp's though can't we???
higz...Cher

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
I've been nominated in the Knitting Blog Awards (details at Queer Joe's
Knitting Blog), in the catagory of
Best Overall Knitting Blog (near the bottom, after all the other
catagories)
I'd appreciate your vote(s) -- ya'll can only vote once.
(I've only received one percent of the votes, btw, versus 20% for some
more 'famous' blogs)
Hugs,
Noreen
a little excited!