Old September 1st 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tina

Default OT - Where you moving to?

Thanks guys! We are really excited and really looking forward to it.

The kids have been really great about the bathroom situation - it's
just those "emergency" moments when you have an elementary guy who
"really have to go BAaad mom" and a teenage girl in the bathroom. It
never fails, someone has to "go really BAAaad" at the same time! LOL

And yes, I have already told the kids, they will have their own
bathroom responsibilities. I'm NOT cleaning all four of them by
myself!

I will definitely still be attending IQF and I will be working four
days of it. But I won't be working on the most important RCTQ meet-up
days! Those days have been specifically reserved for R & R and play
time with my friends!

Hugs,
Tina