Old April 30th 04, 05:39 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default AD: Last 24 Hrs for the $0.49 Gram Bali Sale!

Hey Guys... It is getting down to the last 24hrs of my Spring Cleaning! All
Bali Silver Beads are $0.49 a gram until Midnight PST April 30th. ALSO all
Lampwork beads on my website are 20% off the listed price.

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at regular
price. The email me at and tell me where you saw
this AD....for the discouted price.... Then I will email you with the
corrected total with the sale prices plus the shipping added.

Nicole
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
ICQ# 78285557