Old June 29th 05, 04:39 PM
DKat

That is about the size I work with from dry trimmings, failures, etc (5
gallon buckets). For wet clay that comes from working, I just put it on a
plaster board as I'm working and then at the end of the session wedge that
all up, bag it to add to or use it to make stamps if it isn't enough to
throw with. (just remembered I have some recycling at home that I forgot to
wedge and bag up - hope the plastic cover was enough to keep it moist...).
Donna

"Bubbles" wrote in message

Hi guys!

What I have been doing up until now is to slop my lefotovers (a LOT when
you are a newbie on the wheel!) into a 10-liter bucket. Then I crunch the
bits down into maximum 2 cm bits or less.

But is 10 liters of clay too much to reclaim at once on a gypsum board? Am
I being too impatient?

Give me your tips on manually reclaimin clay, please!

Marianne