Old August 12th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
[email protected]

Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

TTT
wrote:
Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).

You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.