Old July 25th 17, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default New stash!

On 7/25/2017 7:45 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:31:08 -0500, Joan Erickson

Not that I needed more patterns...........

How many do you have in Stash Joan, we really want to know ? lol

LOLOL!!!! Waaaay too many and too scared to count! Problem is, I still
like them all, so how do I get rid of any? One just never knows when
one of those patterns will be *just* the thing I'm looking for.

I just hope someday DD will take a bigger interest but she's just too
busy with her horse and DH!

Tonight I need to go through the fiber list for Independence Day and see
if I have any of them.

--
Joan

See my pictures he