Old March 10th 04, 06:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

My calendar says it's the "Northern California Bead Society." Is that
the same as BABE?

One of the lampwork artists who's got a booth there called it BABE to me. I
didn't think it was BABE, but -- what do I know? Usually the spring show isn't
a BABE. But I figured she knew more than I did.

Who knows? I don't even care -- all I know is it's in the same place BABE is,
and they're indistinguishable from each other. That's good enough for me.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links