Old December 18th 03, 04:58 AM
bill yohler

Default hand glass beveling machines for sale, ten, located florida, USA

offering for your consideration, viewing and reading pleasure, and
hopefully your hugely generous cash offer are my ten VERY old, VERY
heavy duty _true_ industrial duty hand glass beveling machines. I've
finally reposted my "old" website, with some minor modifications:

http://members.cox.net/machines/

keep this in mind: the machines I'm offering for your offer have
_already_ outlasted your great grandfather, grandfather, and possibly
your father, too. with even a minumum of care, they're gonna easily
outlast you and your childrens childrens children, too. So, how many
'modern' manufacturers can make THAT claim?

These machines are NOT suitable for 'making tabletops' or 'line
beveling strips' or for 'occasional' or 'hobbiest' type endeavors -
they're strictly for making small free-form shapes of beveled glass,
24/7/365....crescent moons, amoeba shapes, free-form shapes of all
description. by the way, these machines are NOT suitable for 'tabletop
use' as they would, normally, flat-out CRUSH any table they were
placed upon....they weigh approx 1000 to 1500 lbs each.

hope all have a merry season, peace,

dave