Old February 2nd 15, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default Eyes -- an update

Joan Erickson wrote:
Speaking of technology, my dad had been in declining health this past
year and communication was very difficult for him. My brother and I
were with him the night before he died (Jan. 18) and it finally dawned
on me to get a keyboard to him so he could type what he wanted to say. I
wish I had thought of it months ago. It would have made life much
easier for both him and Mom.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

WIP: MLI Gathering of Roses as birth sampler
Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT