Old January 30th 15, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default Eyes -- an update

On 1/29/2015 12:19 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 1/27/2015 9:00 PM, Kay Lancaster wrote:

Another possibility, though heavy on the technology, is
using a webcam to either show your work on a monitor, enlarged,
or project an enlargement of the chart you're working on. Or both.

What an interesting idea, Kay!

Speaking of technology, my dad had been in declining health this past
year and communication was very difficult for him. My brother and I
were with him the night before he died (Jan. 18) and it finally dawned
on me to get a keyboard to him so he could type what he wanted to say. I
wish I had thought of it months ago. It would have made life much
easier for both him and Mom.

Nancy