Old September 10th 05, 07:01 PM
V. Paino

Always forget to check back in here. I did find the patterns, but there
are so many files that I believe some may be duplicates. I need to fire up
DAK and check them all out that way. Will get back to you when I've done
so. I'll zip them up before sending, so no worries about size.

"Julie" scribe at nospam clerk dot diebots com wrote in message
No, I haven't found them anywhere, and I'd be forever grateful if
you'd forward them to my e-mail, take out the junk below for the addy.
They are such lovely designs, and now that I have a way to make them,
I was so heartbroken to find the computer had died that had those
files! BTW, I can handle them if they aren't in zip files anymore. I
have a high-speed connection so I should have no problem if all you
have are the unzipped versions.

Julie scribe at nospam nobots clerk dot com