Old August 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
Julie

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:52:24 GMT, "V. Paino"
wrote:

If you haven't received these in the meantime, I do have them, I just have
to find out on which computer, and it won't be for a few days. Let me know
if you still need them.

No, I haven't found them anywhere, and I'd be forever grateful if
you'd forward them to my e-mail, take out the junk below for the addy.
They are such lovely designs, and now that I have a way to make them,
I was so heartbroken to find the computer had died that had those
files! BTW, I can handle them if they aren't in zip files anymore. I
have a high-speed connection so I should have no problem if all you
have are the unzipped versions.

I did find Wenche on a new site about a year ago, if I can find that too
I'll let you know.

That would be nice if you can find it. I did several searches for
her, including the internet archive, and found 2 defunct web sites
with no sign of her DAK files, which is why I thought I'd try asking
the group.

Thanks again for responding!

Julie scribe at nospam nobots clerk dot com