Old April 6th 05, 08:09 PM
Terbear

Thanks to everyone that wrote to me about this club. We are completely full
with 20 members. It is sure to be a fun swap! Pictures to follow once we get
some quilt tops made!
stay tuned for my next swap right after this one, it is sure to be loads of
fun too!
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Terbear" wrote in message
This is the last attempt to get new members for my star swap....if you
have been on the fence, and can be counted on to complete your blocks, WE
WANT YOU!

It is time for the next RCTQ terbear swap. This time it is a star swap.
Each
member will be making one block (the same excact block) for all other
members in the swap. The
colors for this swap will be green & purple....you can even make your star
block all greens or all purples, or you can mix the colors. The blocks for
this swap are to be 12" finished. We only want reliable, trustworthy &
efficient members of any quilting level to join. If you are not good with
deadlines, please don't bother joining, it's just not fair to the other
members to keep them waiting. We will set a reasonable deadline for block
completion, once we determine how many members we will have.

If you want to see other examples of blocks & quilts of swaps I have
hosted
in the past, please check them out he

Strolling the block swap:

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Stro...k-quilt-blocks

Swap-A-block:

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album01

Birthday swap(these are the blocks I received):

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album07

If you are interested, if you want to make new friends, if you want to get
enough blocks to complete a quilt top & you are reliable & can be counted
on, WE WANT YOU! e-mail me at & I will add you to our
yahoo
groups for this swap.

I will keep the enrollment open till next Wednesday, and I should be
sending
out the rules once everyone joins & gets settled in.

This swap is sure to fun!!!!

hugs,