Old January 31st 04, 07:22 AM
meijhana

Default Price of Rods

I wanted to know if these sound about right. I can't find my catalogs (I
know I have one at least from Arrow Springs), so wanted to know if these are
"okay" prices. I know they won't compare to the store, but I am hoping that
they are within like a $1 a pound...

one seller sells 1# of rods (by single color) for $7.35. He says $6.00 for
shipping for the first pound, and $2.00 extra for each additional pound.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1
this one has 60 rods, 10" long. Postage calculator says approx $7.15 for
postage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1
this one has 60 rods, 13", "exact" shipping.

On those 2...are those prices "good" or what is the max I should bid, if I
did?

I am assuming that 60 rods is around 3 lbs?

And what is Vetrofond? Is it a different make of Moretti? Can it mix with
"regular" or would I have to be careful (like the opalines?)

I guess perhaps I should be asking what does glass go for about for 1 lb.
Without the bulk buys or $100+ buys price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=47 70
seem okay?

what about these dichroic? Moretti compatible? Should I try it yet, or
wait a while, cuz I am assuming it's hard to work with?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=47 70

Sorry...I am a little freaky, since it's been almost a year since I have sat
at the torch...:-)

Mary

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.