Old August 16th 14, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default Garden Quilt Update

Yes, Sandy - I have been away for a few days, and forgot I should read
all the messages before answering or posing a question! If that's the
way you prefer doing your 'seam finishing', fine. We probably all have
our favourite ways of doing various things. Strictly speaking, if a
seam is going to be sewn across with another piece, it doesn't need to
have the end fastened off securely - but I've never been convinced of
that myself (though I know it's true, I can't bring myself to risk it!)

Pat on the green
..
On 16/08/2014 16:01, wrote:

Hello Pat,
Yes, it takes two squares on top of a rectangle piece. After sewing I tie each end before cutting off the ends which make a flying geese(goose.
Sandy$ in Idaho