Old September 3rd 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bungadora

Default Paternayan yarn numbers

Glad to help. I might contact JCA myself, just to find out whether
they ever produced their own conversion chart. Some of the comments on
google seemed to indicate that they did not. Kind of odd it isn't
easier to find.

Dora
http://www.picturetrail.com/bungadora

elderberry22 wrote:
bungadora wrote:
As a followup, the only reference I have been able to find to a
conversion chart was Needlepoint News, March-April 1982. Otherwise a
google search suggested contacting JCA. Their website is
http://www.jcacrafts.com/index.php/

I think I'll do some needlepoint now.
Dora

Thank you VERY MUCH. I was able to buy a copy of this magazine on
eBay. Now if I can just figure out how much yarn, I will be set.