Old October 14th 04, 12:32 AM
Kathy Morgan

Trish Brown wrote:

Karen M. wrote:

A guitar would need a lot more padding, or a stiffer liner.
Could you just "upholster" your existing case with nylon pack
cloth? That eould stabilize it and remove a lot of the construction
challenges.

Yes, I could do that. I can't picture it without covering up all the
closures, though. They're clasp type ones that are fixed on with
flimsy-looking but still-working rivets. Any ideas?

How about sewing in some good heavy-duty velcro straps during the early
construction phase? And to stiffen the case, possibly use 1/4" plywood
and some 1"x1" posts between the front and back.

--
Kathy - 2 weeks behind on the newsgroup
Good Net Keeping Seal of Approval at http://www.gnksa.org/