Old October 8th 04, 05:15 PM

My experience has been that most quality western shirts (and I used to
be quite fond of them, so I had many back before I became a city guy)
are all one fabric, although some parts may be on the bias.

You mean no shoulder seam - the front and back yoke(s) is one piece?

I've recently developed a like of corduroy again for some reason. I
used to love it for pants, now it's as an accent fabric. I have a RTW
jacket that is cotton gabardine on the outside, poly fleece on the
inside, and some details including the inside pocket are cotton
corduroy... everything being a uniform shade of grey. I think it's
really great, and I've been thinking about making some shirts with
corduroy accent fabric, perhaps a western shirt.

Your RTW jacket is a unique combination of fabrics.

John