Old September 29th 03, 01:41 AM
Valkyrie

I almost always post from the top unless I'm making a specific reply to one
part of a post, then I snip and leave just a bit of what I'm replying to and
post under. I figure if you really need to refresh in your mind what a post
is referring to you can always just click up to the post above or first in a
thread. I'm of the "I don't give a rat's patootey which way the toilet paper
winds off the roll as long as it's not an empty tube on the spindle after
I'm enthroned" school of life.

Life Lesson #1; Don't sweat the small stuff
Life Lesson #2; About 98% of it is all small stuff

Val

"Joanna" wrote in message
I post on the top. For people that have a slow connection or pay by the

minute
this does make a difference. Also there are lots of posts I don't read

because
I get tired of scrolling through twenty message to see the new reply.
Especially if I have all ready been following that thread. Just my two

cents,
but as someone else said it is equilvant to the toilet paper issue.
Take Care
Joanna
Remove "quilt" to reply