Old June 6th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Finishes!

On 6 Jun 2006 02:23:16 -0700, "Fey" wrote:

This week I finished two Egg-and-bacon-plant greeting cards on 22 count
aida and have a cross stitch bib with a rocking horse motif completed
and waiting for the name of the newborn granddaughter of a friend.

Now going to start stitching a series of 9 Australian colonial houses
as cross stitch kits that willl hopefully be made into a quilt.

UFO pile dwindling!

Fay

Yay, Fay!
What does an egg and bacon plant look like? Is it a real plant or
something fanciful, like a money tree, invented for the cards? I sure
wish I could see a picture or two.

The colonial houses will make a beautiful quilt top.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at