Old October 23rd 05, 06:31 PM
Addie Otto

Default Bird brain?

"Pat P" wrote in message

"Addie Otto" wrote in message
news:8QN6f.55007$ir4.17795@edtnps90...
I can just imagine that that would be difficult. It was difficult enough
trying to eat with him pecking at my earring and my pizza, not to mention
trying to stitch with him eating my 'seeds'.

Lovebirds and parrotlets are different creatures. Lovebirds are African,
while parrotlets are south and central American. They do look very
similar and have many of the same characteristics though.

Addie

Are they as NOISY as lovebirds? I had a pair indoors, but they were SO
noisy I moved them to an outside aviary!

Pat P

Pat,

I only have one and he can be noisy, but usually he isn't. He does like to
be in the same room as his humans and will let us know if we need to come
back. I am trying to teach him to talk, but he is very young still and I
know it will probably take a while. He is described in many places as a BIG
parrot in a little body.

I got him to sit on my shoulder this morning. But I haven't had any
stitching out today. I will probably pull out the quilt I am working on, so
he will be right into it, I'm sure...

Addie