Old August 7th 13, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Current Projects

oh my, Wow is just what came out of my mouth, outloud as I sit here. Great
work Bronnie.
I need to buy a bunch of those needles if they would help my work look so
good.
Taria

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message

In article ,
Bronnie wrote:

G'day Marcella and everyone.
I must apologise for not posting much on RCTQ of late, but those that know
me, know I only finish a couple of quilts per year.
I have just this week finished the attached link quilt, but mentioned on
RCTQ
some time ago that I was struggling with a Drunkard's Path pattern from
attending a workshop last year. A lot of blocks were impossible to size
up
and have the quarter circles match. I put it away for a few months, then
worked out a design with sashing that almost made a feature of mismatched
quarters. I then had to order more fabric for my idea.
My freemotion quilting on my Janome Horizon is slowly improving.
Mid-project
I changed to titanium needles and a Superior Thread Stand, the difference
was
astonishing.
The workshop tutor for learning the technique of insetting quarter circles
was Kerry Glen of Tulis Textiles, New Zealand.
Link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bronfer...42589667530754
The next photo to this, shows the quilt on the wall. Looks quite
dramatic!

Best regards to you all,
Bronnie
Qld Australia

wow! That is so beautiful! You really turned some drunkards path blocks
into a work of art.

marcella