Old May 29th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jodie

Default Knitting Patterns in very large sizes

On May 29, 11:50 am, suzee wrote:
Jodie wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am very new to your group, I haven't read newsgroups in years but I
know when you need info they are the best place to go to.

I'm looking for knitting patterns in very large sizes. Most I've seen
go to x-large or xx-large which doesn't work for me or my husband.
Does anyone know of a source for larger sizes? Or, failing that, an
easy way to enlarge a pattern, that's something I've never done
before. I've been knitting for almost 40 years, but I've never gone
past the intermediate stage.

I love my shop owner and we have knitting sessions there several times
a week, but I'd rather not have to share my measurements with everyone
there.

Please email me at with any info you have,
because I may forget to check the group. Thanks for anyone and
everyone's help in advance.

Jodie Thomas

This site -http://ample-knitters.com/has links to larger size
patterns, and a mailing list. There's also the book Big Girl Knits.

sue- Hide quoted text -

Sue,

Thank you so much, that site had some great links for patterns and
info on enlarging patterns.

Jodie