Old March 16th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Dicon[_2_]

Default Question about earrings and weight

"Martha" nospam @ nospam.com wrote in message
Hmm. So far I'm trying to figure out how to weight disc, or other flat
shapes, but I like the idea of lead. I'm not about to go out and buy a
whole box of ammo though and I don't know anybody who has a shotgun or a
BB gun.

I'll be there's some kind of lead solder that comes in sheet form though.
Does anybody know about this? Maybe I can ask at a plumbing supply store
or something. I was going to try and find flat brass discs, etc., but lead
would require smaller pieces and could be cut more easily. Thanks for the
tip!

Martha

Try a fishing supply shop for lead & non lead fishing weights.... maybe...

--
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things
my addy is