Old March 14th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default CurveMaster Presser Foot -

FWIW, it didn't work with my Janome. Or, I should say that it worked great,
but the seam was not even close to 1/4". I emailed the company and their
response was "oh, well that happens sometimes. Just move your needle over
until it's a quarter inch." When I pointed out that would cause problems
when I took the foot off and went to a different foot, they said that was
pretty much my problem. My problem has been solved -- the foot has been
given away, and I learned how to sew curved seams without it.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Cats" wrote in message
I have one.
I tried it and it worked.
I haven't had time to make a major curved project with mine
but will definitely use it then.
One of my sewing girls tried one and made a magnificent
quilt of string pieced half and quarter circles straight off
with no problems - and some of the circle segments were
cut on the bias!

NAYY - but I would say that was a pretty good
recommendation.

As a bonus, the foot also sews a good scant 1/4" seam on
straight edges, and the adapters are handy for testing other
snap on feet.
--

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Mickie Swall" wrote in message