Old January 5th 04, 03:06 PM
joy beeson

I hunted and hunted on a manual-source once posted here
(discarded the URL when I was done with it, alas), and
hunted and hunted on the pages it linked to -- lots of
Whites, but no model FR -- finally tried Google, hoping for
another manual-sales place, and lo and behold, on the very
first page of hits there was a copy of the manual for the
White Family Rotary some kind soul had converted to HTML and
posted for all to use free of charge.

I haven't figured out how to print it out without splitting
the illustrations, but now I know the FR bobbin winds the
opposite way from my other bobbins.

BTW, the first site I looked at had the threading
instructions from many of their manuals posted on the
website -- I really shouldn't have discarded the URL;
questions it could answer are posted fairly often.

Joy Beeson
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/ -- needlework
http://home.earthlink.net/~beeson_n3f/ -- Writers' Exchange