Old January 4th 05, 06:36 PM
Louise

That butterfly is beautiful! The others are great too, but that one really
jumped out at me. I'll bet your 12-year-old neighbor is still beaming about
her finished project.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
I figured I'd change the subject line to pique your interest since my
original post got no responses... may be that everybody is busy replying to
the roll call thread, or maybe I should also post some pics of Sofi to
entice you guys??? )

DrQuilter wrote:

still one missing, of the I spy but I want to aplique over one of the
hexagon sofi's pic. under the baby quilts and WH folder in my webshots
page (follow link in siggy line) I just put pics of the first quilt made
by my 12 year old neighbour with my help, and sofia's stained glass
butterfly wall hanging. suggestions for names would be great, I am making
the label this evening. about that. I went to JoAnns with my 40% off
coupon. looks like the brand new megastore does not carry bubblejet so
I'll have to buy it online (the S&H almost neutralizes the discount
though-bummer). instead I got colorfast sheets (might be this one but
mine is in a pink package - it is downstairs now so I am not sure of th
brand). 3 sheets for 9.99 is a lot, don't you think? I am getting the
bubblejet which has to be more economic in the long run. anyway,
instructions say to treat by rinsing in water to make colorfast. I assume
that is after your print. anybody know why this helps? and then you are
supposed to wash without detergent? that is not going to work for baby
quilts.... I'd love to hear your experiences with this product

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)