Old January 2nd 05, 06:28 PM
DrQuilter

Default pics uploaded and question about fabric sheets

still one missing, of the I spy but I want to aplique over one of the
hexagon sofi's pic. under the baby quilts and WH folder in my webshots
page (follow link in siggy line) I just put pics of the first quilt made
by my 12 year old neighbour with my help, and sofia's stained glass
butterfly wall hanging. suggestions for names would be great, I am
making the label this evening. about that. I went to JoAnns with my 40%
off coupon. looks like the brand new megastore does not carry bubblejet
so I'll have to buy it online (the S&H almost neutralizes the discount
though-bummer). instead I got colorfast sheets (might be this one but
mine is in a pink package - it is downstairs now so I am not sure of th
brand). 3 sheets for 9.99 is a lot, don't you think? I am getting the
bubblejet which has to be more economic in the long run. anyway,
instructions say to treat by rinsing in water to make colorfast. I
assume that is after your print. anybody know why this helps? and then
you are supposed to wash without detergent? that is not going to work
for baby quilts.... I'd love to hear your experiences with this product