Old September 24th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN
SPAIN
What kind of sewing machine do you use to
sew this piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original
spam.) Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.
You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping
and found it to be very stressful, and just
natcherly being such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask
the man what sewing machine he was using, coz he
might need to get an old Singer 15 or something.
Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly

0:-)
Snicker, I don't think that's a halo, more likely a big
ol' glazed donut.

We'll have a baker's dozen, please.

munch smack wipes chin Oh, sorry they're all gone. BIG

*Aaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk* *Droooool*

Bananananana bread, anyone?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!