Old January 21st 04, 06:54 PM
JJMolvik

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Oh yarners ,,,, this is dangerous ,, all those threads , many
variagetd ,, on my worktable .... i sew i knit i translate ,, but they
Wink at me ,,, [ pshhh mirjam,, what do you think and afgah? or some
other Big project with ALL of us leftover just pick up waht ever
thread you touch ,,, ] i say No no i have yto manu work not enough
time or hands ,,, But they leer they know that eventually ,,, i will
collect them all in a multy Crazy multy multies of all colors ,,,,,
hooooo those Threatening threads!!!
mirjam

Sounds like a "Joseph's Coat" of many colors to me! I can almost hear them
calling clear from the West Coast of the US!

JJMolvik