Old January 21st 04, 06:53 PM
JJMolvik

Luckily, I was able to resist.
What's happening to us all?

It must be some
planetary alignment that has brought our textiles to life..
And the bizarre thing is, they're calling me to Michael's Craft store to
buy more!
Make the little voices stop!

Oh yarners ,,,, this is dangerous ,, all those threads , many
variagetd ,, on my worktable .... i sew i knit i translate ,, but they
Wink at me ,,, [ pshhh mirjam,, what do you think and afgah? or some
other Big project with ALL of us leftover just pick up waht ever
thread you touch ,,, ] i say No no i have yto manu work not enough
time or hands ,,, But they leer they know that eventually ,,, i will
collect them all in a multy Crazy multy multies of all colors ,,,,,
hooooo those Threatening threads!!!

It's not spring yet and we're all still cocooning! I'm doing it too. I
have 3 pairs of socks going on needles right now!

JJMolvik